We are pleased to share with the HHUG community our Annual Report for 2015-2016.
Here are a few things we did:
- Launched the Community Guide to End Homelessness in Waterloo Region
- Screened the documentary Lowdown Tracks through a partnership with the STEPhome Participant Advisory Group (PAG)
- Submitted a report to the Provincial Long-Term Affordable Housing Strategy Consultation
- Presented to a number of government stakeholders, including municipal councils and local MPPs
- Trained community housing workers on financial support, the Housing Stability System (HSS) and understanding the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA)
- Awarded four Waterloo Regional Housing Coalition Awards to an affordable housing champion, a creator, a community worker, and an educator
- Connected the community with our listserv, newsletters, and website
- Participated on a number local housing and homelessness committees
Take a look at our previous annual reports here.